Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Break

I had a great Thanksgiving break. It was much needed and gave me a lot of time to catch up with the kids. I just heated up a small smoked turkey and we had a ton of left overs. We used the turkey to make sandwiches and ate them with cranberry sauce. It was good. Josie's dad, David, came into town to visit her. We went to the Crown Center to watch a play by Dr. Suess called "Suessical". It was awesome! Josie really enjoyed herself and I was able to get some homework done while they went to the museum and around the center. Josie's birthday is tomorrow, so we are going to take her to her favorite resturant, Cinzitti's and open presents. I can't believe she is already 9! She also had a lot of fun taking pictures with Davids camera. I think I see a hobby. All in all, it was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment