Wednesday, February 16, 2011

25 Things You Don't Know About Me

1. I love the color red.
2. I am highly allergic to 80% of everything. I have to carry an Epi pin around with me and give myself shots every Thursday.
3. I am afraid of heights.
4. I love to run.
5. I'm not ashamed to say that I like reading the Twilight Series.
6. I love the outdoors.
7. I like fried pickles.
8. I want to travel the world someday.
9. I love to read a good book on a rainy day.
10. I don't like watermelon, but I love the chapstick.
11. I like to cross stitch,although I'm not very good at it.
12. I like to watch French Films, the edited version. I think it would be awesome to learn French someday.
13. I was a ballerina for 5 years growing up, and decided to quit because I didn't want to wear makeup. I really regret that now.
14. If I could get away with eating desert everyday, I would.
15. I love fried ice-cream.
16. I don't understand the big deal with silly bands. I think they are a waste of money.
17. I am a Spring and Fall girl, I don't like the Winter.
18. I don't understand the purpose of mosquitos. I think our world would be better off without them.
19. I have known my husband since I was 15.
20. English has always been the hardest subject for me.
21. I know some people don't like their name, but I like the name my parents gave me.
22. My great grandmother was a tarrot card reader at night, and a stay at home mom during the day. For some reason, I find that interesting.
23. My first year of college I changed my major 5 times.
24. I'm a great mom!
25. This assignment took me longer than I thought it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment