Saturday, October 8, 2011

Renaissance Festival




I went to the Renaissance Festival here in Kansas City over the weekend with my family and a friend. We had so much fun! My daughter got a flowered headband and a tickle wand. Which she had too much fun trying to tickle us as we walked around. There are lots of shops and fun things to do and great food to eat. We all ate a huge turkey leg and had some pickles while we watched a magic show. I bought some incense and perfume. Who would have thought that watermelon and lemon grass would go together great! I love the way it smells! My daughter also got to make a rainbow out of colored powder into a cool glass jar. Then to top it all off we had a friendly competition in archery . I lost, but that's okay, it's all in good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment