Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Marriage

What is marriage? It's just a piece of paper that declares you're officially a couple. I think if two people are truly in love they don't need a piece of paper to show everybody it's real. They know it's real and that's all that matters. However, I am probably not the best person to talk about this matter, since I have been divorced twice now. I personally feel marriage takes all the fun out of the relationship. That's my own personal view on the matter, like there are steps to a relationship and if you don't follow them it's not a REAL relationship. Once you get married and have kids, most fall into the trap of the boring old routine and soon the love is lost and you don't even know each other anymore. If you put a deadline or outline on a relationship, it's doomed to have problems. It should be fun and spontaneous, and always looking for ways to keep the love alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment